Do you enjoy living in a home but don’t enjoy the upkeep? Green Hills provides all the comfort of a home without the upkeep such as mowing the grass, replacing the roof, plumbing repairs, or shoveling the snow.
The independent homes are made available through a refundable life lease payment program. Under this program the resident makes an initial payment to cover the cost of the home. A few homes can be rented on a monthly basis.
In addition to the refundable life lease payment, there is a monthly service fee to cover the cost of taxes, insurance, maintenance inside and outside, water and sewer, mowing and snow removal , trash and recycling, membership to the Aquatic & Fitness Center, and other services provided by Green Hills.
Under the terms of the agreement, Green Hills assures the resident:
- Use of the home
- All major appliances included
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Attached garage
- All utilities except telephone, electricity, gas, and cable
- Priority access, at extra cost, to other areas of the campus, subject to availability
- Repair and maintenance of the home, included appliances, and grounds
- Use of lounges and activity rooms
- Occupational and rehabilitative services offered by Green Hills Center
- Ask about additional services such as meals, transportation, and housekeeping services (for an extra charge)
- Access to campus activities and wellness programs including the Aquatic & Fitness Center.
*Title to the property will at all times remain with Green Hills. Improvements made by either the resident or Green Hills during the time a resident lives in the home, become property of Green Hills.
Want to send an online greeting to one of our residents? Click Here!