Your Home: Care At Home by Green Hills
Your Home » Care At Home
What is home healthcare?
Home healthcare is highly-skilled care provided in your home.
You will benefit from home healthcare as you rehabilitate and recover from events such as a stroke or surgery, and your care may include:
- Intravenous therapy
- Injections and medication management
- Catheter and Ostomy care
- Wound care
- Management of chronic conditions such as COPD, arthritis, diabetes and heart disease
Who choose Care at Home by Green Hills for your home health?
Care at Home by Green Hills understands that healing and recovery is faster when people can recover comfortably within the familiar surroundings of their own home. We take being invited into your home seriously, and we honor the importance of that trust as the first step in healing.
What services will I receive?
- Skilled nursing care
- On-call nurse 24/7 to answer questions
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Pain management & muscle strengthening
- Home Health Aide services
- Disease management
- Patient education
What can I expect?
- Coordination with your physician to obtain the orders to initiate your care
- A personal visit to talk about your needs
- A personalized plan of care will be developed between you and the multi- disciplinary medical team, with supervision from your physician
- The nurse, aide or therapist will see you as often as your physician has ordered
- Coordination of support services and resources as needed
How is it paid for?
2. Private insurance
3. Paid directly by patient
Who is eligible for home healthcare services?
If you can answer "yes" to 2 or more of the following questions, Care at Home by Green Hills could be the right fit for you.
Are you 65 years old or older?
Have you been diagnosed with a new illness? Has your medication recently changed?
Do you require therapy services?
Would you prefer to receive care in your own home?
Have you been hospitalized recently?
How do I get started?
To start your recovery at home, call Care at Home by Green Hills today! Our number is 937.650.7130
For skilled nursing care, call our Admissions team, at 937.650.7114